How to teach about Havel
- Where: Montmartre Gallery
- When: April 26, 2011, 18:00 – 20:00
The festive launch of a book intended for secondary-school pedagogues. Nina Rutová's book contains in a form of worksheets specific instructions how to teach about Václav Havel's life, the topics he discussed and about totalitarianism in which he spent most of his life.
- Nina Rutova - Havel in a Nutshell May 6, 2011
- Photographs from Nina Rutová's Havel in a Nutshell April 28, 2011
- Havel in a Nutshell by Nina Rutová April 21, 2011