We Have Also Been Affected by the GDPR
May 24, 2018
Dear friends, we would hereby like to inform you that we take sound and video recordings and photographs of each event we hold, and these recording and photographs may later be posted at www.vaclavhavel-library.org, on social networks (facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube), in our digital archives, annual report and promotional materials published by the Vaclav Havel Library, and that by visiting our event you grant the Vaclav Havel Library your consent to the above. However, you may at any time withdraw your consent to possible recordings of yourself by e-mailing email@example.com or by calling (+420) 222 220 112.
We would also like to assure you that your personal information, i.e. your name, surname and e-mail, are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament And of the Council (GDPR), and you are therefore entitled to:
- Withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data at any time.
- Obtain an explanation from us concerning the processing of personal data
- Request access to this data from us and have this data updated or rectified
- Request that we erase the data
- If in doubt regarding the duties pertaining to personal data processing, contact us or the Personal Data Protection Office
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to meeting you.
The Vaclav Havel Library Team