The Solidarity of the Shaken
- Where: The Běhal Fejér Institute, Pevnostní 8, 160 00 Praha 6
- When: May 15, 2013, 19:00 – May 16, 2013, 21:00
A two-day international seminar in English on the spiritual legacy of Václav Havel and Jan Patočka, in cooperation with the Centre for Phenomenological Research / the Jan Patočka Archive.
- Program of the seminar
- Participants bios
- The Final Report
- Video 1/8 Marta Smolíková: Foreword / Martin Palouš: Introductory Remarks
- Video 2/8 Jiří Přibáň: Socialist Legality and the Politics of “Dissent”
- Video 3/8 Glenn Hughes: Understanding the Principle of Inalienable Human Dignity
- Video 4/8 Josef Moural: Whose Solidarity? Which Shattering?
- Video 5/8 Ludger Hagedorn: Solidarity – But whose and for whom?
- Video 6/8 Henryk Syse: The Difficult Ethics of Communication and Ideological Difference: How to Uphold Human Dignity in the Face of Disagreement
- Video 7/8 Ivan Chvatík: Patočka’s Concept of the Solidarity of the Shaken and the Possibility of a Meaningful Existence
- Video 8/8 Jan Macháček: Without fun and humour, there would have been neither dissent nor solidarity of the shaken / Martin Palouš: Closing remarks