Memory of Dissent
The third series of lectures dedicated to the "memory" of the Czech dissent. The series *Memory of Dissent* is organised by the Historical Sociology department of the Faculty of Humanities at Charles University and the Václav Havel Library and headed by sociologist Nicolas Maslowski.
- I. Zdeněk Pinc - Paradoxes of Normality (9. 10. 2013)
- II. Milan Balabán - The Dissent as an Adventure and Certanity
- III. Milan Uhde – Milan Uhde and the Former Regime (20. 11. 2013)
- IV. Luděk Bednář – Seminars and Central Europe (4. 12. 2013)
- V. Jiřina Šiklová – My Memories of Václav Havel and More (18. 12. 2013)
The Czech Underground is a series of lectures organised by the Faculty of Humanities at Charles University in cooperation with the Václav Havel Library. Its aim is to explore the collective memory of the undergroundphenomenon in modern Czech history. Speakers will include those who were directly involved in undergroundactivities.
- I. Nicolas Maslowski: Opening Lecture (20. 2. 2013)
- II. František Čuňas Stárek (6. 3. 2013)
- III. Martin Machovec: The Literary Underground (20. 3. 2013)
- IV. Jan Macháček: Czech Underground Music (3. 4. 2013)
- VI. Viktor Karlík: Czech Underground Fine Arts (24. 4. 2013)
- VII. Krystyna Krauze: Czech and Polish Underground (30. 4. 2013)